No longer a foreigner in an unknown turf
I say with poise
You my love ain’t just a choice

Life isn’t easy, life ain’t the same
Every day a struggle
It’s everybody’s game

In times of trouble, in times of pain
We stick together
Knowing there is so much to gain

One thing you ought to know
Is my love for you has grown
Like never before

I got nothing to offer but these words
I hope you realize
You are the song that my heart never denies

Whatever happens I am with you
Through thick and thin
I want you too

This time around I won’t shut you down
When I move about aimlessly
At times of want.

13 comments:

Welcome back... Your peoms always make me feel so hopeful and fuzzy inside... Thanks!

beautiful :)

Thank U Rashi & Praj...:)

This is a special ode dedicated to a very special person in my life.

I truly appriciate ur views on the poem

Love
Tee

WOW!!

Tina has finally come of age. you've learnt the art of free prose. u dont feel compelled any longer to compromise on meaningfulness just to keep up with the rhyme...lovely gal..perhaps one of ur most mature works till date :)

Keep blogging gal

Cheers
CRD

Thankk uuu Mr.Tacky....lolll

Thanks chrissyy....:D

That was sweet.... :)

"You are the song that my heart never denies" i liked that line the most...

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Words are not mere words, they carry more sense,
In these times of actions, when words mean even less,
These are the words, that will clear up the mess.

Nice!!!

awsome poem teens... i love it!!

@ Anonymous 1 :

I am glad that you were able to make sense out of this. Now I am curious to know who u r.

None the less thanks a ton for visiting my blog and sharin ur valuabe thoughts.

xXooOOxX

@ anomymous 2: Thanks janan for ue comments :)

Lovely lines tina! Full of emotion.

Nice poem.
Wow! loved it

hey...lovely poem....

keep writing!
cheers

About Me

My photo
Enga Irundhalum, Tamilan da naan! It's not just my name, it's who I am!! Attitude or Arrogance - as defined by those who see me for the first time! Kiddish n Immature - To those who know me well! Shrewd n Proactive - as defined by my colleagues! Music Lover - Complete Dreamer - A Good Friend!

Copyright

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Find me on Bloggers.com

Tina Angelin - Find me on Bloggers.com

Radiating Clock

For My Fellow Bloggies