It was jus another day
Making my way
With my cousin
On a shopping spree
All dressed up in causals
We were just the usuals
Walking down the road
And BAM outta nowhere
Came a bike and knocked me down
A huge crowd gathered
Like flocks of birds over some dead rat
And suddenly i realised
That I was the victim in Pain
Ohh...how bad it was
But everything happens for a cause
I got hospitalised
But was glad that I was alive
It was a big ordeal
And I saw my dear ones feel
But this is say to you
That am getting better now
Thank u all for being there
And for showing so much care
Thank u Jesus that I am here today
To share the miracle of yesterday

3 comments:

What the???

Accident???

I pray everything's all right!

Email me!

@mdp


m doin alrte now....thank u!!!!

Simple...effective...narrative...
Bet the etheral beyond is as pleased as you are to have you back.
Welcome back although I did not know you back then.

About Me

My photo
Enga Irundhalum, Tamilan da naan! It's not just my name, it's who I am!! Attitude or Arrogance - as defined by those who see me for the first time! Kiddish n Immature - To those who know me well! Shrewd n Proactive - as defined by my colleagues! Music Lover - Complete Dreamer - A Good Friend!

Copyright

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Find me on Bloggers.com

Tina Angelin - Find me on Bloggers.com

Radiating Clock

For My Fellow Bloggies