Its time again winter has slowly begun
It’s time for us to have some fun
Every child every home is filled
With the festive spirit
As sweets and chocolates invade the fridge
Lights and candles brightens the room
As mama goes about cleaning with the broom
Joy and happiness fills our heart
And I pray that this never departs
Smiles across every strangers face
This seemed to be just the case
Peace and love is what we give
As we all learn to forgive
Everyday goes by
Planning for this special day
But lets not get carried away
Lets not forget the ones
Who can’t have all that we’ve got
But at least we can all share a little of what we bought
Let this day mark a new beginning
For the ones who thought this was the end
SEASON GREETINGS EVERYBODY!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Enga Irundhalum, Tamilan da naan! It's not just my name, it's who I am!! Attitude or Arrogance - as defined by those who see me for the first time! Kiddish n Immature - To those who know me well! Shrewd n Proactive - as defined by my colleagues! Music Lover - Complete Dreamer - A Good Friend!

Copyright

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Find me on Bloggers.com

Tina Angelin - Find me on Bloggers.com

Radiating Clock

For My Fellow Bloggies