You might feel like you got no one now
But that’s not for long
I dedicate this song
Cause you are not alone
No one understands what I say
No one knows how much I care
And they just stare
I tell I tell I tell
They yell and yell and yell
What do I do at times like this?
When I can hear them hiss
I feel my emotions are worthless
For someone who thinks I am a mess
Stop, don’t talk further
Tell me, what is it that you want?
And she says, I just don’t wanna be alone
How it crushes my heart to see
For someone to be like me

About Me

My photo
Enga Irundhalum, Tamilan da naan! It's not just my name, it's who I am!! Attitude or Arrogance - as defined by those who see me for the first time! Kiddish n Immature - To those who know me well! Shrewd n Proactive - as defined by my colleagues! Music Lover - Complete Dreamer - A Good Friend!

Copyright

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Find me on Bloggers.com

Tina Angelin - Find me on Bloggers.com

Radiating Clock

For My Fellow Bloggies